WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Designing for Kanban Crafts

Hi everyone. Hope you are all ok.
I have made my first DT cards Designing for Kanban Crafts.I made one for the Guys and one for the Girls.Would love your feedback.
The first one is an easel card and was made using PCT1883 -Topper and CRD1437 Backing Card and Embellishments.
My second one is a A5 card and was made using PCT2191-Chic Claret Topper,PCT2202-Beige & Black Catalina Frames,PCT2092 Gold & Red Flowers,Gold Mirri Card and PRL5mm S/Adhesive Pearls.

If you would like to view the other designers creations please click on the link below
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kanbancrafts.
Thank you for looking and see you soon x

2 comments: