WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Saturday 26 May 2012

Designing for Kanban

Evening all.

Soooo hot here been sat in my craft room most of the afternoon with a fan directly on me.
Here are my latest Dt cards using the Cool Britannia range from Kanban. I love it!


The first one is an easel card made using 900169 Cool Britannia Tea toppers, 900216 Time for Tea Background card, 900177 Keep Calm Signs Toppers, 900138 Red Paper Roses, Ribbon.



This one was made using 900174 On Duty Craft Toppers, 900197 Heart of England Background Card, 900171 Jubilee Sentiments Toppers, White card.

Hope you like them please leave a comment.Always glad of feed back.

3 comments:

  1. 2 great cards Sharon just love all Kanban cards xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards! Kanban stuff is just fabby!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete