WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Sunday 30 September 2012

Latest DT Cards

Good evening everyone. I have had a very productive day and here are my latest Dt makes for Kanban Crafts.

I made this card using the Lighthouse Stamp Set,I used Fired Brick distress inks to stamp the image onto white card and then cut the image using a die,then keeping the image in the die I stenciled around the edge and matted an layered it onto  red card.I also stamped the anchor image into all 4 corners and then layered it onto a 6" x 6" white base card.


This card was made using 900724,900440,900735 card and toppers. Arranging the toppers onto brown card  and then layering it onto  a 6" x 6" white base card.I put some bakers twine through the tag and layed it next to the main topper. I also die cut 2 snowflakes and placed them diagonally opposite each other.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh my goodness, They are fabulous Sharon, I love both of them. They are so different and yet both amazing. Love the stamp it looks so cool in red and I love the reindeer he is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow love them both and the reindeer is so cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete