WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Sunday 14 April 2013

GORJUSS

Hi all.
Today I would like to share with you a card using Gorjuss from Docrafts.
I would like to enter it into the
 
Thank you for popping by
x

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sharon. Love the papers and the cute tag.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid question maybe, but what is Gorjuss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Astrid Gorjuss is a craft Brand/Images of this little girl. Docrafts now distibute the papercraft & stamps x

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, love the gorjuss brand x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sharon loving the neautral colours too!Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Gorjuss images! This is lovely. Love the mix of backing papers and the border shape.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sharon, love the image, papers and LO hun. xx

    ReplyDelete