WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Thursday 1 August 2013


Good morning everyone.
 It's meant to be a nice day today so I won't keep you long.
Today sees the start of a new challenge at
http://ready-teddy-gochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
The theme is use Die-cuts/Punches or both and
don't forget your entry must have a teddy or bear in the image.
 
The sponsor of the challenge is
 
 
and the winner will receive

 
I have to say that is a fab prize.
 
Here is my DT card to give you some inspiration.
 
 
 
 
I hope you can join us in the challenge and good luck
Thank you for popping by.
x


10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Sharon, love the decoupaged teddy and the bright colours. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon, love your cute bear.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon, love your layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and a beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute love love love this Seema

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sharon. Fab colours and layout. So cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sharon. Such an adorable image.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sharon I love bears lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, love him he is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah what an absolute sweetie and a great use of dies and punches too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete