WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Monday 26 August 2013

Totally Gorguss Challenge Blog Entry - Bows

Good afternoon everyone.
Todays' post is a card I made for a Customers order.
 
I used a 7 x 7 card base and an image from Crafters Companion Cd Rom
Angelica & Friends. And to finish it off some embellishments including a bow.
 
I would like to enter it into the challenge at
 
 
The theme being Bows.
 
 
Thank you for popping by.
x
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sharon, my granddaugher would love this. I am loving the cute charm.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card that any 7 yr old will love! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the colour tones and gorgeous little charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card love this Image Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty cazrd and image love the soft delicate colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, love all the elements you have used, beautiful
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Sharon, love the softness of this card xxx

    ReplyDelete