WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Sunday 6 October 2013

LOTV CHALLENGE ENTRY

 
Good evening me again I said I had been busy. So here is my
next offering.This time it is for the
Lili of the Valley Challenge blog
 
 
I have used a topper from one of the Art Pads , I love them.
Again I have used a 7 x 7 card base. This is my favourite size card ever.
 Not too big but not too small.
 


 I would also like to enter it into the
and
Thank you for popping by.
x
 
 


10 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful. Love all the use of papers and the image is stunning. I really need to check out lily of the valley stuff, everything you make is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Sharon. As always you have made a great choice of backing papers to go with your expertly colored topper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon!

    Super cute card! Love, love, love your coloring! I so enjoy seeing your creations...a visit to your blog is always a wonderful stop!

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Gorjuss!
    Hugs,
    Kathy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Sharon and yes please at WW both thanks

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the way you have put this together, you have obviously thought about the layering etc. and it shows, great card, thank you for sharing with us. June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Christmas card with a fabulous layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sharon :-) the image is adorable and I love the layout and bow,, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge with your lovely card Sharon.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge with your lovely card Sharon.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete