WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Sunday 1 December 2013

EXCITING NEWS & DT CALL

 
Good morning everyone.
Today I have some exciting news for you.
Shaz Earl a friend of mine has decided to
start a new challenge blog and she has asked me to be on the DT
and also to be winners co-ordinator.Of course if you know me
these are my favourite images so just couldn't say no.
 The challenge is called
 


So for the challenges you can use Gruffies,Happy
 Hopper or House Mouse images.
It will be a monthly challenge and starts on 4th January.
 
As it is a new challenge we need some more DT so here's where
you have a chance to apply to be on the team.
 
1. You must be able to commit to producing an item once a month it can be any craft item you wish but must be either a Gruffie, Happy Hopper or House Mouse image, be it printed, stamped and coloured or decoupaged it's up to you and following a set theme.

2. You must have your own active blog and display our badge and sponsor image in your DT post

3. You must be able to commit to commenting on set numbers for each challenge
 
Hop over to the blog where you can apply.
I wish you all the luck. We look forward to seeing your entries.
 
Thank you for popping by
x
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment