WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. I hope I can inspire you with my creations. x

You can also purchase my cards through my blog. Please click on the page tab above. Please contact me through my email kingsharon1967@yahoo.co.uk for paypal details.







About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sharon and make and design handmade cards I've crafted since I was about 4,starting with knitting.I started making cards a few years ago and find it so therapeutic. I sell my cards so if you would like to place an order please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I am also currently on the DT for Paper Boutique part of Creative Crafting World. I hope you will get some inspiration from my blog and thank you for visiting

Saturday 18 January 2014

MIDWAY REMINDER AT GRUFFIES AND GUESTS CHALLENGE BLOG. - ANYTHING GOES

 
Good morning everyone.
 
Today sees THE MID-WAY REMINDER at
 
 
This is my first DT card as I am on Team B and will post my creation
half way through the month. This gives you extra inspiration and a gentle reminder about the challenge.
The sponsor this month is the lovely
 
So well worth entering.
 
For my card I have used one of The Happy Hopper Images
from the The Gruffies CD from Joanna Sheen.
I have used a 7 x 7 card base.
 


 
I hope you can join in the challenge and good luck
Thank you for popping by
x
 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, cute card, I love that image, I have the stamp somewhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, this is just the cutest image, love this card hun,

    I am having a problem getting into the Joanna Sheen blog? no idea why, as I am and have been following on bloglovin for ages now..and bought some Housemouse at the NEC that I want to play with, can you help? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the layout and the colours :D AB FAB card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sharon fab cute image, love the colour
    have a great weekend
    hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, what a beautiful card, love the image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Valentine's card hun, reat layout and colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the die and the image is so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sharon, lovely cute little bunnies :) xx

    ReplyDelete